We can hardly believe how close to the end we are! It's been a long road coming, but our house if finally almost done! Three weeks and counting. We went by yesterday and snapped these shots. They just layed almost all of our tile upstairs and down, put in our cabinets, counter tops, painted the exterior, completed our fences, roof, and more. I don't think I could express just how excited we are!
I might add that the tile looks like it has some kind of funky spotted design, but it doesn't. It's just splattered with something.
9.27.2008
Look! Look! Look!
Posted by Kari at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wow it looks so good! I bet you guys are just soooo anxious! You should do a video tour when its done.
LOVE IT! The kitchen is so pretty. I'm soooo excited for you guys! But I can't believe you will be moving so soon.... :( We'll have to make sure we have plenty of play dates (at your house... because it's much bigger than ours!) :) See ya at church tomorrow.
Hey, it is looking good! Will you take me next week when I am home? by the way all I watch is HGTV too!
How exciting! It looks great. We will have to go and see it when we are in town.
It is gorgeous. I like your guys' style.
Super excited to have ya'll in the neighborhood! Let us know if ya need anything.
I am very jealous - it looks beautiful. Someday when Eric is done with school we will finally be able to say goodbye to renting!
yeah the house looks great! how exciting!!
Gorgeous! It will be so awesome to live in a house that no one else has lived in... new!
I love your new house...and i am so sorry that it is taking so long for those stupid people to let you move into it. It looks so nice and luxurious! What a lucky gal you are! Good luck with the move. If we were closer we would help!
Post a Comment