9.02.2008

Bad Dreams

So I'm curious if anyone else has this problem. I am incapable of having a good dream. I cannot remember ever having a good dream. Every single night I dream dreams that are stressful, violent, dark, annoying, or there's just some sort of contention or struggle. My dreams are sometimes traumatizing. I am so tired of not sleeping peacefully because I've been stressed all night! Most days I wake up thinking, "What the heck? What was that about?" Does anyone else have this problem? Is this saying something about me? It's so very annoying. I'm just curious if I am alone on this.

4 comments:

Emily M. said...

You're not alone Kari. While I can't say that I've never had a good dream, most of my dreams are either stressful or just very bizarre. (It also depends on how tired I am, of whether I actually remember my dreams or not. I'm not getting much deep REM sleep right now, so I don't remember too many dreams.) I have had lots of crazy dreams though over the years. When R and I were first married, I had bad dreams all the time. I woke him up kicking him one night because I had a dream that sharks were attacking my legs. Crazy. What is the deal with dreams anyways?

Suzy said...

You probalby just can't remember the good ones. Either that or you are borderline going crazy:)

Stefany said...

I defintely don't have that problem, but I have had many bad dreams. It's the worst feeling. I seriously have to completely wake up for a while before I feel better....I can't explain it. I can't imagine having to deal with it all the time. I hope it gets better!

I still have dreams every once in a while that I still work at CHili's and just can't keep up with my tables no matter what I do....wierd!

ashley said...

yeah, your crazy! joking. that is actually really strange i think cause i don't think of you like that at all.

um, your house looks great, i am jealous! and i really wish i was sitting on your couch right now.