9.10.2008

Miserable


Max and I have had an awful cold for the past week +, which for both of us, has turned into a sinus infection. I have never experienced one before. Oh my goodness! They are so painful! Max and I were both up all night-miserable together. I felt like my face had been beaten with a bat. Pain doesn't usually make me cry, but I sure shed some tears last night. I hate the kind of pain where there just isn't anything for it. It scares me and stresses me out. Luckily, Max and I have started on some prescriptions today and should be good as new...sooner than later I hope. My face still hurts, quite a lot. I hope I haven't passed this nasty bug onto anyone, but if I did, I'm sorry! I'll come take care of you :)

1 comments:

Stefany said...

That stinks!

Get better soon!!!