9.01.2008

A couple Things


The other night Grandpa watched the kids (Grandma was sick) while Scott and I went out, and sweet Grandpa put Max in his PJ's...he just got a little confused. As you can see, his onesie is snapped on top of his pants! We all had a good laugh at his expense!

And believe it or not, I cut Alison's hair for the very first time! I cut off about 3 inches, and it looks so much healthier now. I want to cut some cute layers, but I haven't decided exactly how I want it to look yet. Any good ideas?

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Your kids are so cute. And your house is coming along nicely. I am excited for you to have your own brand new house to move into and to do whatever you want with it. I know you will make is soooooooooo cute. I am glad we can keep in touch through our blogs now. It will be fun to share pics and stuff.