9.16.2008

While I'm on the topic

Since I've been talking about things Ali says, there is a phase she is in that is so irritating! Out of nowhere, she started putting a "y" on the end of everything: ball-y, trick-y, cold-y, card-y, etc. She also started talking like a baby in this really nasal voice. It has been driving me crazy, and I am constantly having to correct her on one or the other. Has anyone else gone through this? I'm trying to break her of it, but she's not making much progress. I really hope this is just a phase!!!

2 comments:

AP said...

Hey Kari, I was blog surfing and came across your blog. Congratulations on the house!!! I think adding the -y onto things must be a stage, because kaylee is doing the same thing. Her favorite word to add the -y onto is chip. Our blog is www.joshandamyp.blogspot.com
Amy Price

Jenilyn said...

Ali cracks me up, she is so funny, I seriously dont know any other kids her age that are like her, plus she is super beautiful for a young kid.

Hopefully it is a phase, I dont have much patience for baby talk, hope my kids dont do it much. Ha ha