Multiple times now, Alison has told me that she was born in Grandpa's car. Why she thinks this, I have no clue! Where she came up with the whole idea in the first place...who knows!I hope she hasn't been talking to anyone at church or school about this rumor!
She said a cute thing the other day to me. She said that her feet are growing up. I love the three year old mentality! She is so stinking cute!
9.14.2008
Posted by Kari at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hilarious! She cracks me up.
She is sooo cute! Girls are so much fun. Yep, I'm preggo with #2 and due in Feb. We find out on Wednesday what we're having. We are living in Mass for now until we figure out what we're going to do. I miss Sac!
She is sooo cute! Girls are so much fun. Yep, I'm preggo with #2 and due in Feb. We find out on Wednesday what we're having. We are living in Mass for now until we figure out what we're going to do. I miss Sac!
Post a Comment