Yesterday was a family reunion on my mom's side. In all it was a fun day and the kids had a blast playing together. Sadly, my camara died and I didn't get to take hardly any pictures. Here are some shots of...well a bunch of kids! The first is Ali and I (obviously) in our matching reunion shirts. There's one with Max and his two girl cousins (Abby & Elena) who are in the same age bracket as him, Max and my Dadd-O, and another is the majority of the Wood grandkids. The last is a tug-of-war. It was pretty funny to watch! Ali didn't quite understand the concept so most of the time she just stood there holding on to the rope. Cute little girl!
9.21.2008
Fam Damily Reunion
Posted by Kari at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. I love the idea of tug of war for little ones. How fun to have all those cousins for allison and max to play with!
Where do you guys feed the duckies...is it around here? We usually take the kids to the ponds by my moms, but it would be nice to take the kids somewhere closer.
hey girl,
I just found your blog! I'm so excited! Now I get to peek in on you guys every once in a while. Ali is such a cutie pie! Sometime, when you're not teaching "Joy" we should take the boys to the park to kill some time!
Post a Comment