By far, Alison's favorite thing to do is play Candy Land. She begs all day! The only problem is that she has a 3 year old attention span, so the game ends up taking a lot longer to play than usual. I guess it's ok though because the whole point of playing is to spend time with Ali. She's pretty funny when she plays because she always makes sound effects when she moves her gingerbread man. If she's passing me she always says, "BOING!" as she jumps over my player or like a zoomy noise as she moves along the path. I think she's been playing with her boy cousins a lot lately! (You know how boys always make sound effect noises)
10.01.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love Candy Land! Kaylee does the same thing, so the game takes forever! Your house is beautiful! I love the kitchen and the tile in the bathroom is amazing!
Post a Comment