Last night I was at a Young Women's activity, and I was sitting with a girl, who isn't a member of our ward, and that I haven't previously met. I think she was about 14-15 years old. We were just chatting and then she asked me, "So are you a Junior or Sophomore?" I looked at her kind of puzzled and asked, "What?", in which she repeated her questions. While laughing inside, I sort of chuckled to her "Actually I'm 25!" I'm used to getting carded when I'm buying XBOX games and things like that, but I didn't think I could pass off as a 15 year old! She really flipped when she found out I had two kids. Anyway, I decided to take it as a compliment. Maybe when I am a lot older I'll finally look like I'm in my 20's! I got a pretty big laugh out of it.
3.27.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's funny! I got carded at Walmart a couple years ago when I was buying paint stripper.
ha ha ha that is awesome!
your a hot 25 year old!
That is so funny!
Classic. I get that too, and I just have to remind myself that I'll be grateful for my "youthful" looks in another ten years or so. Ha ha. Love the day at the beach. I daydream about those days.
Post a Comment