4.24.2008

CRAZY

Hey Everyone. Tonight is not yet the night for posting, but I wanted to apologize for my lack of making any sort of change to my blog. Over the last month we have been incredibly busy packing, moving, dealing with and then switching lenders, moving in with my in-laws, and preping our old house to give it back to our landlord. I feel so stinking tired in every way! I'm sure in the next week I will get around to blogging again. I still need to post my Easter pictures. Boy am I behind!

3 comments:

Smiths said...

I really do miss your posts, but mostly, moving SUCKS!!! Good luck.

Annie Jane said...

yes we really want to hang out with you guys!! But I know what you are going through and your life IS crazy. Hang in there!

Kitrina said...

Kari, I was blog hopping and came across your cute blog. So excited you have one! You can check out mine at http://kitrinawood.blogspot.com