On May 25 Soo7 a beautfiul Baby boy was born into our family.
Maxwell Daniel
6lbs 13 oz 20" long
6lbs 13 oz 20" long
On the way to the hospital
Our new little miracleMax is now 13 months old. He keeps us really busy! He loves to climb, discover new spaces, make messes, and play outside. I am so grateful that this sweet little spirit came to our home. He has been nothing but a blessing and a joy. He is one thing I really can't get enough of!
Happy (Belated Post) Birthday, Sweet Baby! We love you!


2 comments:
YAAAAY! New pics! SOOOO cute! Dang... it's so crazy to see that picture of you SOOOO prego! K, I want to hang out tomorrow, but Landen has a fever today, 102. YUCK. I'll see how he is tomorrow, k?
Hey,
Your prego pic looks totally fake, too funny. nice updating!
Post a Comment