3.11.2008








And yet, another day at the park! We had a lot of fun playing with the Gleason's and having a little picnic. Alison loved pushing Max in the swing, and as you can see, Max had a good time of it, too! We are LOVING this spring weather, wearing shorts, and playing outside. It's been fantastic! Thanks for a fun day, Stasia! (Sorry, I know it's a lot of pictures for one post. Sorry also that I forgot to turn Max's picture!)

6 comments:

Stefany said...

Oh...I'm so jealous right now! It has actually felt really warm here the past few days! Our highs have been in the 50's and I think we may have actually gotten to 60 yesterday! But I'm so ready for warm, park, shorts weather!!!

Smiths said...

I'm sooooo glad to see that spring is here! and the kids seem pretty happy about it too. Next time you're at the park just know that somewhere in the world I probably am too.

Annie Jane said...

Really cute pictures, Kari. I love your new blog design.

Da Denninghoff's said...

Oh my gooshness, Aloha Kari. It's me, Nita. How are you? Your family looks so beautiful! You look great! You still have those adorable curls that I want to steal. I love your blog, it's so fun to read and get all caught up on yah. KIT

Suzy said...

My little sister is all grown up. You still look 18 though, so it's strange to see you with real kids.

Whitney said...

Kari....
Happy birthday yesterday! I always remember your b-day because it is on such a sweet day. I miss you a lot. Your kids are so cute and getting so big. You should check out our blog....markandwhit.blogspot.com.