Maxwell's first time in the sand!
He was curious about it at first, but soon got used to it. I was happy that he wasn't trying to eat handfuls of sand, but anything that was IN the sand he did tried to eat.
Mama and Max

Alison throwing mud.

I don't know if it's just the age, but she is so into throwing almost anything. It's especially "fun" if she is throwing whatever it is into water.
My Happy Guys
Alison with a few of her cousins
Jackson, Jonah, Jordan, Ali, and Sam
This guy makes me laugh!
Such a cheeseball face-I love it!
I think it's apparent that Ali is done smiling for pictures!
We had a really fun day at Bodega Bay. It was bitterly cold with the wind, but you can't go wrong at the beach, no matter the weather.
3 comments:
Love the pix, looks like you guys had fun. Isnt a joy to watch keiki's at the beach.
Such cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time! Let's get together.... this week, maybe?
You look amazing. I love the new look of your blog. Hopefully I will get around to improving mine one of these days...
Post a Comment