
It amazes me how big my girl is getting! I can't help but feel really anxious everday, because I know that each day she is getting older. I just want my kids to stay little! She is such a blast right now though. She is always making me laugh with her phrases. The other day, after eating lunch, she told me, "Mom, my sandwich went to my feet." One of her favorite things to do right now is play Memory- the game with the pictures you have to match. She is so good! She totally beats Scott and I. She also loves riding her bike, playing with her cousins and friends, going to the park, and singing songs. She also LOVES horses! She has such a sweet heart.
1 comments:
your kids are so cute and so skilled! Wes does all those things too! Can't wait to see them.
Post a Comment