12.01.2008

The Interior

I haven't really taken any other pictures, besides these two, of the inside. I'll take some more tomorrow and post them later. I still haven't unpacked any of my decorations, hardly. I'll have to post again once I have them out!

I also must add, the unsightly cords in the family room will be hidden behind crown molding...later this week.


5 comments:

Gleason Family said...

beautiful! love it. Love the new couches too! So nice! We still need to come see!!!!! Before Christmas gets too close and things are too crazy. Call me!

Sheri said...

Gorgeous house! I wouldn't of even noticed the cords, if you didn't point them out.

Jenilyn said...

You have such a beautiful fireplace and I love the way you set up the tv, it looks great. Cant wait to see it.

Annie Jane said...

Wow, Kari! Gorgeous! You deserve it!

Tiffani said...

I love the color you chose for your accent wall, it looks great!