
I have been keeping a mental note of all of the funny things Ali says these days, so here they are!
helicopter - hell-hocker
breakable - break-full
flowers - flow-lers
forgot - got for it (I don't know why)
washcloth - washclub
fix - bix
I think there's more, but that's all I can think of right now. I must say, my favorite is helicopter! "Mom! Look at all of the hell-hockers!" It's pretty hysterical.
12.16.2008
Alisonisms
Posted by Kari at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is pretty funny :) She is so cute. My favorites from Jaylianna were ballet balleray and stommy for stomach/tummy
the reindeer is such a cute idea. and congrats on your home too.
my email is laceyfellars@yahoo.com and i'll send my address when you email me. Merry Christmas!
I love my Ali girl, she's too, too cutsey!
How are you doing? I was just checking out my friends friends and I saw your name!!! Crazy! So how are you? I noticed you bought a house. Is it in the Sacramento area? Or did you guys move away? Anyway ... it's good to see you (well pics of you and your family).
Hey Kari, how's it going? My mom is going to throw me a shower in Sac on March 7th and I wanted to invite you - it has been soooo long since I have seen you! Can you email me your address at Saltypeaks@hotmail.com, Thanks, Kitrina
Post a Comment