Lately, I just can't believe how big she is getting! It makes me so sad sometimes. I wish she could stay small, somehow. She will be starting Joy School in a week, and even though she's excited, I'm totally nervous! I'm sure I will survive though. Anyway, I wanted to post some of Ali's funny phrases. She's so much fun to carry on a conversation with!
"Mama, I swolled my food and it went to my tummy...and my foot."
"I can go outside without my feet" (meaning shoes)
"Daddy, look at my cute bottom!" (as she gave it a pat-pat)
"I saw two and a half dragonflies!" (everything is "and a half")
"I love my daddy all day."
Ali: Mama, can you turn the fan off me? (the car AC vent)
Me: Oh, are you cold?
Ali: No, I'm not cold. The fan is TRYING to make me cold.
While swimming: "Mama, it's really, really, really, really cold! Wanna get in?!"
Cute stuff. You gotta love a 3 year old! I sure love mine!
8.10.2008
My Funny Little Girl
Posted by Kari at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment