Our house is finally looking like...well, a house! I'm so glad we aren't just looking at dirt anymore. Still, our finish date isn't for another 1.5-2 months. But as of now, we have windows, doors, our sliding glass door in the back, bath tubs, our fireplace, electrical work completed and our roof should be done in the next few days. We are so so so so excited!! We CANNOT wait to move into our new home! (FYI all of these pictures were taken at different times, weeks apart. In one picture there's windows in the family room and the other there isn't! That could be confusing!)

8.10.2008
It's Finally Coming!
Posted by Kari at 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow! it looks so good, im sad I didnt get to see it when I was there, our trips are always so busy. Im excited to see it the next time we come, by then you will have everything all cute and moved in!
Post a Comment