Jenilyn came over with her baby Wes and the boys had fun crawling around and stealing each other's toys. Jenilyn and I had fun watching our boys play, and we had fun being together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scott Kari Alison Maxwell Kaleb
7 comments:
Hey Kari! Merry be-lated Christmas! Your family is so cute and getting so big. I get updates from Elise on you guys and you sound like you're doing great! Our blog...(basically a blog for our kids) is 4baileyboysandagirl.blogspot.com
Kaisa
Cute boys (and girls)!! Fun that you guys have kids the same age!
I can tell they want to be best friends already.
Could you have a bigger family photo!? Geez, took my computer two mintues to upload the page:) A nice one to be big though.
I'm so sad I can't bring my kids over to play too. Watching kids play is the best, especially when they don't know you're watching. Taj is so fun and plays on his own now. I bet he and Ali would have a blast. Someday.
hey kari, wow, i can't believe how big you kids are! So cute!
Umm, Kari, are you going to add a new post anytime soon??
Post a Comment