1.07.2008

Ho-Ho-Ho

I'm finally posting some Christmas pictures! Life has been sort of crazy for me the last couple of weeks with family on both sides of the family in town and then Max had the flu coupled with teething. He's cut two teeth since Christmas, so he's been cranky and not sleeping, which means I've been not sleeping and hence cranky! We had a good Christmas though. Not great, but good. Scott had to work and then ended up having to work alot of overtime as well. We sure missed him! Here are some fun pictures from our busy Christmas!


CHRISTMAS EVE



Christmas at Grandma & Grandpa Jenkins





Presents from cousin Trevor (Aunt Emily!)




Yeehaw! Alison and her cousin, Sierra


Christmas with The Wood Family




Maxwell & Aunt Suzy


My Sisters: Suzy, Jill, Rene & Sara (and some kids)

3 comments:

Jenilyn said...

i really like your new layout. so cute.

Gleason Family said...

wow... so, I see you've been busy blogging. Nice work. :) Love all of the new pics. We're all horribly sick over here, (nasty colds) but when we're better, let's get together! :)

Suzy said...

I see you're getting back at me with the photo:(