Scott Kari Alison Maxwell Kaleb
Here's the before. You can see on the top of his head, his hair was quite fluffy!
He looks so proud of his new dew, like he knows how cute he is. Looking at these photos he has your eyes Kari, when you were a baby.
It's been a long time but I am happy to see that you and Scott are doing well. Your kids are too cute and I can't get over how much Max looks like Scott.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
He looks so proud of his new dew, like he knows how cute he is. Looking at these photos he has your eyes Kari, when you were a baby.
It's been a long time but I am happy to see that you and Scott are doing well. Your kids are too cute and I can't get over how much Max looks like Scott.
Post a Comment