12.08.2007

Craft Time


We had some fun tonight before bed making some Christmas crafts. Alison loves to do anything that involves creating. She probably spends about 40% of her day drawing and coloring! She drew Nemo the other day, and you can actually tell it's a fish, with eyes and everything! Not bad for an almost 3 year old.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Cute reindeer, love the hand antlers! That's a keeper!

Stefany said...

Cute...that is totally how Chloe is. She's always making little things or drawing Christmas decorations, or setting things up so she can put on a show! It's so fun!

Annie Jane said...

Wow Kari, it is good to see someone taking their blogging seriously! Love the pictures of everything. Alison is really growing up. Well, so is Max! I just gave Sophie a haircut too, sort of. I can now pull her hair into a pony tial on top of her head. Sometimes it is totally baby and adorable, and sometimes just hilarious looking. anyway good to see how awesome you guys are doing. and I will work on my blog pretty soon...you are my blogging conscience, you know! hahA