5.26.2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Maxwell!


Max's favorite things are trains, fish, frogs, playing outside, eating junk food, throwing rocks at the river, finding airplaines in the sky, going on walks, play time with Daddy, and of course his blanket.
Happy Birthday, Son! You're a total turkey, but we love you like crazy! Our family would not be complete without you.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Love that kid!

Da Denninghoff's said...

How fun! Love all your updated post:) You look great, as always! Can't wait to see the baby pix. Maybe this one will pull more of your characteristics. It's just always fun to see how your posterity turns out.

Melanie said...

He's so cute!

Gleason Family said...

No way no way. I can't believe that you posted new pics! ha ha... just kidding. I always check your blog. Love all of the new pictures. Happy Birthday to Max! And love the cute belly shot of you. Are you seriously already 27 weeks? Crazy! We need to get together again soon...

Smiths said...

I had your blog wrong in my blog address book, so count this as an overdue HI! You look fabulous pregnant or not. YOu look as good as ever. Your little/big Max is so handsome. Glad you guys are doing well- you deserve it all!

Nelson Newz said...

Hey! Hope you don't mind if I stalk you via blogspot! I wish you were still in the ward so Maxwell could play with the girls. P.S. are you having a boy or girl?