It is seldom that Scott and I have a picture of us taken together. Here we are, for documentation purposes! Almost 6 years married, and happier to be together than we ever have been! Love ya sweetie!
3.16.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scott Kari Alison Maxwell Kaleb
7 comments:
Congratulations on the new baby. That's so much fun. I'm looking forward to the posting when you let us all know what it is.
isn't it funny how we don't ever get pics of ourselves?
i remember when scott came out to surprise you with a ring!
That is very, very nice. Definitely frameable. I wish my arms were as skinny as yours!
Congratulations, on your pregnancy! It's great to see new pictures. I can't believe how much your kids have grown up. Next time you are out this way we should get together.
Amy
Congratulations on the new addition! That's super exciting. and you two still look adorable together:)
You guys are cute, and it looks like you are having a picnic, that sounds fun right now.
Look how nice your straight hair is? Whoever did that is awesome!
Post a Comment