11.20.2008

Getting Settled

Hey Everyone. I know I have taken a long leave of absence. I'm sorry! I hate not keeping my blog up, but the last month + has been very hectic. Things are starting to settle down though, except for it now being the busy holiday season. BUT, we are finally in our house!!!!!! Wahoooo! Home at last! We moved in about 2 1/2 weeks ago, and have gotten a decent amount accomplished. It has been so wonderful and we feel so blessed! Overjoyed!
Just before our house was complete, Ali said "Our house is almost done growing." When I told Ali our house was finished, she said, "The boys are all done working?" I love the way she phrases things-such a cutie! She loves her new house and having her own room. She and Max have both adjusted very well and we haven't had any problems sleeping through the night or anything...thank goodness!
Anyway, many of you have been asking me to post some pictures, but I'm just not ready yet! I want to have all of my decor up and things in their place before I post any pictures. My computer is not recognizing my camara card, so I have some figuring out to do. Pretty soon! Promise.

4 comments:

Ashley Christensen said...

Hi Kari!
It's been too long! Thank goodness for blog-stalking or I would never find you.
You and your fam look so happy!
Hope to see you again soon :)

Annie Jane said...

Congrats!!!

ashley said...

congrats on the move, can't wait to see your place- i am sure it's going to be super cute and put together, just like you!

The Holtry Family said...

I miss you! Can't wait to see pics of your new house!
Jen