2.13.2008

I've Been Husband Tagged!

What is his name? Scott Daniel Jenkins
How long have you been married? 4 1/2 years
Who eats more? He does, but not by much!
Who said "I love you" first? Scott
Whose temper is worse? I've never seen Scott really get upset, so I don't know! I guess that means mine is worse!!
What are your color codes? I'm a blue. I don't know what Scott is.
Who does the laundry? Actually, Scott does. Laundry is my nemesis!
Who does the dishes? That one is mine

What is a little thing or two you love about him? He always knows how to cheer me up. Just him being around makes me happy. He's such a caring and loving father. I love it when he dances silly or does funny immitations. He has a great sense of humor!

Who mows the lawn? That's his job, although I don't mind helping now and then
Who cooks dinner? I do usually, but Scott loves to cook and is a fabulous chef! He can cook anything!
Who is more stubborn? Probably hands down Scott
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? 8 out of 10 times, me
Who proposed? Scott, duh. He flew to Hawaii, where I was at school, and surprised me on the beach, with the help of my lovely roommates!

What attracted me to him? His looks (gotta love weight lifters!), his sense of humor, his confidence, I didn't feel like I had to be someone I wasn't. Our relationship was very comfortable to be in, if that makes sense.
Who wears the pants? We wear shorts.

I tag Stasia, Jenilyn, Stefany, and Lacey

2 comments:

Annie Jane said...

"We wear shorts"--i like that. That was a lot of fun to read. You are good at this sort of stuff. Very fitting you got it done on valentines. I'll have to hear more of the proposal story sometime, sounds good.

Stefany said...

Thanks Kari!!! :)

That was kind of fun to read!