I finally found your blog, thanks to stasia. I put you on my link list on my blog and I put jenksfamily instead of jenksfam. So every time I tried to look at it, it went to a blog that was totally blank. Anyway, Your kids are adorable and I can't believe how big Ali is. I don't think I've seen her since she was a baby. It seems like yesterday when you were pregnant and in my mom's ward! I'm excited to be able to see what's going on with your family. Did you get my email? We're having another girl!! Chloe is super excited, Calbe is now, but wasn't at first. If you haven't seen the video yet, go to www.thechandlerfam.blogspot.com, it is pretty funny!
HEY KARI! I am so excited that you started a blog so we can keep in touch better! I love the pictures-Max is a cute little chubba! Talk to you soon, Monica
4 comments:
max can scoot? thats awesome, wes hasnt figured out how to move yet. I love your blog, so cute.
I finally found your blog, thanks to stasia. I put you on my link list on my blog and I put jenksfamily instead of jenksfam. So every time I tried to look at it, it went to a blog that was totally blank. Anyway, Your kids are adorable and I can't believe how big Ali is. I don't think I've seen her since she was a baby. It seems like yesterday when you were pregnant and in my mom's ward! I'm excited to be able to see what's going on with your family. Did you get my email? We're having another girl!! Chloe is super excited, Calbe is now, but wasn't at first. If you haven't seen the video yet, go to www.thechandlerfam.blogspot.com, it is pretty funny!
Also, how is Sarah Williford doing? Tell her I said hi!
HEY KARI! I am so excited that you started a blog so we can keep in touch better! I love the pictures-Max is a cute little chubba! Talk to you soon, Monica
Post a Comment